International Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Management (Master of Arts)
Turn knowledge into value.
Looking for success in a small or medium-sized company?
Planning to start your own business?
Would you like to take over the management of an enterprise?
This Master’s program equips you with the relevant tools for success as a:
- Competent go-getter
- Leader with passion
- Innovator with a solid foundation
- Visionary with both feet on the ground
Cornerstones of your education
- Practical relevance through the integration of real-world issues in the middle-market economy
- International orientation through an integrated study term abroad
- Excellence in teaching through innovative teaching concepts and an outstanding professor-to-student ratio
- General management (entrepreneurship, value chain management, crisis management, international strategic management)
- Marketing (international marketing, sales)
- Corporate finance and accounting (financing, controlling, taxation, accounting)
- Business skills (statistics, presenting and rhetoric)
- Structures (organisations, human resource management)
- Business English
Proof of German Language skills (CEF Level C1)
- Completed higher-education degree (Bachelor's or comparable) in business with high scores (2.5 or higher)
- Minimum English language skills at the level of TOEFL >70 (iBT) or comparable language test
- 60 ECTS credits from economics courses, 10 ECTS of these should be from Microeconomics and Practices & Methods
Study duration, schedule, and credits
Courses are held in German language, partly in English
- Program begins every year in October
- 20 months, for a total of 120 credit points (European Credit Transfer System)
Internationally-recognized Master of Arts (M.A.) in International Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Management
- 670 Euros per month plus 620 Euros registration fee
We would be happy to advise you on the phone or in person by appointment. Simply call +49 (0)6221 88 1471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.