CORE meets eLAW CORE Conference 2017
International conference on Innovation in Higher Education – LEARNING SPACES – formal, informal, virtual, real
SRH University Heidelberg will host the second international CORE Conference
We invite you to take part in the international CORE conference ”Innovation in Higher Education – LEARNING SPACES – formal, informal, virtual, real” on 30th November 2017 at SRH University Heidelberg.
Keynote speaker is well-known Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christine E. Kohlert. Mrs Kohlert does investigation and simulation in urban planning projects as well as space planning for universities, schools and all building projects. She leads a team of design consultants that focuses on working and learning environments.
The international CORE conference on LEARNING SPACES is intended to be a platform for knowledge transfer concerning the following issues:
- Potentialities of formal and informal learning spaces to foster learning and teaching in higher education, especially in the areas of architecture, business, engineering, informatics, psychology, social and legal sciences and therapeutic sciences
- Research in learning spaces
- Linking physical and virtual spaces to create new designs of learning spaces
- Change Management in implementing innovations in learning spaces
- International cooperation in learning spaces
The CORE conference will take place in cooperation with the symposium eLAW – VIRTUAL LEARNING SPACES - Der Einsatz virtueller Lehr- und Lernräume im juristischen Umfeld on 1st December.
For the conference programme and more information please visit the CORE conference homepage: www.core-meets-elaw.de/core-conference.