for International Exchange Students
Application Process for International Exchange Students
Within the framework of an Erasmus+ exchange program or any other exchange program, international students are admitted without having to pay tuition fees. Exchange students usually spend one or two semesters at SRH University Heidelberg without taking a degree.
You have to apply online here
Exchange students must be nominated by their home Institution no later than 4 weeks Prior to application deadline. Please send *name, *e-mail address,* study program directly to the International Office. The nomination will then be confirmed and processed by the respective faculty in a specific selection procedure.
An English language level of at least B2 is required in order to attend courses taught in English, (C1 for Master students). If students cannot provide a language certificate, they might be required to undertake a Skype interview to confirm the language ability. If exchange students are fluent in German they are most welcome to attend courses taught in German.
Students have to apply online here and upload the required documents - all documents must be labelled “lastname_firstname_documentname.pdf” – no hard copies required.
- Official transcript of records or confirmation of courses taken at the home University
- Final school leaving certificate (high school graduation certificate - date, grade)
- One photo, (for the student card), passport-style - jpg
- Copy of current passport
- Proof of proficiency in German or English language, or letter confirming native German/English speaker)
- Learning agreement (for non-EU exchange students use attached form; EU-students use form provided by their home university)
- Official transcript of records or confirmation of courses taken at home university
- Final school leaving certificate/high school graduation certificate (date, grade)
- Bachelor degree diploma (title, date, grade); (if applicable)
- One passport-style photo (for student id-card) (jpg)
- Copy of current passport photo page
- Proof of proficiency in the German language or English language (depending on the course chosen, at least at B2 level)
- Learning agreement (Erasmus+)
For Fall (beginning end of August): 1 July
For fall (beginning 1 October): 1 July
For spring (beginning January): 1 November
For spring (beginning February): 1 November
For spring (beginning 1 April): 1 February
We have changed from semester-long courses to sequential 5-week blocks (intensive studying of just Academic Year: 01 October 2020 – 30 September 2021)
Students are welcome to join for a semester abroad at the start of any 5-week-block, they are not confined to the academic calendar.
All exchange students are required to attend a mandatory orientation session which takes place during the first days of October or in the first week of a 5-week-block for the remainder of the year.
We are teaching in sequential 5-week-blocks (intensive studying of just one or two subjects). There is no additional exam period, as exams are included within the 5 weeks. In each block students can get a maximum of 8 CP.
Academic Year 2020/2021
International Week 2020
cancelled in 2020
Courses for Business students
Please contact the International Coordinator Vanessa Miller Vanessa.Miller@srh.de
Courses for students at School of Engineering and Architecture:
Please contact the International Coordinator: Sarah Drexler Sarah.Drexler@srh.de
Courses for students at Faculty of Information, Media and Design:
Please contact the International Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Gerd Moeckel Gerd.Moeckel@srh.de
Courses for students at Faculty of Applied Psychology:
Please contact the International Coordinator: Svenja Haussner Svenja.Haussner@srh.de
Courses for students at Faculty of Therapy Sciences:
Please contact the International Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Gudrun Diermayr Gudrun.Diermayr@srh.de
Courses for students at Faculty of Social and Legal Sciences:
Please contact the International Coordinator: Daniel Krupka Daniel.Krupka@srh.de
The Transcript of Records will be issued within 8 weeks.