Financial support during the Corona crisis
The Corona Crisis has also affected the students of the SRH University Heidelberg: many part-time jobs have been lost, the support of the personal environment is not always guaranteed. In order to give you the opportunity to concentrate on your studies, despite the special situation, the university is offering two „immediate aid“ scholarships of 5,000 € each.
- An application can be submitted by students of all study programmes at SRH University Heidelberg who are in a particularly difficult financial situation due to the COVID19-Crisis
- The prerequisite for application is that your intake into study programme was at latest in the Summer Semester 2020 and the remaining duration of study is at least two further semesters (earliest end of the study programme by 30.09.2021)
The complete application must be submitted by Wednesday, 30.09.2020, 12 am CEST, at the latest, by e-mail as a PDF file to Sarah Grabe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signed and fully completed application agreement (including declaration on the accuracy and completeness of all information and submitted documents)
- An Essay (motivation essay), max. 2 pages, in which you address the following points:
- What was your greatest challenge during the pandemic period?
- How did you handle it? What ways did you follow to find a solution? Did you succeed?
- Your further plans for your studies and the time after graduation
- Curriculum vitae (tabular, max. 2 pages)
- Enrolment Certificate for the Winter Semester 2020/21
- Current Transcript of Records
- Proof of financial hardship through a statement of income and expenditure during the Corona period, signed by you.
No, your personal motivation and situation are decisive in the assessment by the Commission.
The members of the scholarship commission select the scholarship holders by 13.10.2020.
The payment will be made as a one-off payment to an account named by you by 01.11.2020 at the latest.
In this case you must repay the proportionate amount to the university.
No, the scholarship is only awarded to students who have not yet received any further funding.
No, the scholarship is offered once for the Winter Semester 2020/21.
Your contact person is Sarah Grabe:
Phone: +49 (0) 6221 6799 918
Apply now for an „Immediate Aid Scholarship"!
Please note when submitting your application documents that only complete applications submitted on time and in the correct form can be considered for a scholarship.
Please send your application including the signed application agreement by e-mail as a PDF file to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: by Wednesday 30th of September, 2020, no later then 12 noon.