Start-up aid for your studies in times of the Corona pandemic
Have you decided to start studying at the SRH University Heidelberg in the Winter Semester 2020/2021? Congratulations!
Your decision shows courage, because we know, that the start of studies in times of the Corona Pandemic brings with it many uncertainties. We would like to reward your courage: For all first-year students in the Winter Semester 2020/21, the university is offering two „start-assistance“ grants of 5,000 € each.
Tell us your personal reasons why it is important for you to start studying with us, especially now in times of COVID-19.
- Application is open to students of all study programmes at SRH University Heidelberg who start their studies in the Winter Semester 2020/21.
- A prerequisite for application is that a Final Admission Letter or a signed study contract is already available.
The complete application must be submitted by Wednesday, 30.09.2020, 12 am CEST, at the latest, by e-mail as a PDF file to Sarah Grabe, email@example.com.
- Signed and fully completed application agreement (including declaration on the accuracy and completeness of all information and submitted documents)
- An Essay (motivation essay), max. 2 pages, in which you address the following points:
- What are your personal reasons to start studying at the SRH University of Applied Sciences Heidelberg right now
- Your further plans for your studies and the time after graduation
- Curriculum vitae (tabular, max. 2 pages)
- Enrolment Certificate for the Winter Semester 2020/21 or copy of your signed study contract or Final Admission Letter
- Transcript of Records (School certificate for Bachelor students or certificate of the first degree for Master students)
No, your personal motivation and situation are decisive in the assessment by the Commission.
The members of the scholarship commission select the scholarship holders by 13.10.2020.
The payment will be made as a one-off payment to an account named by you by 01.11.2020 at the latest.
In this case you must repay the proportionate amount to the university.
- No, the scholarship is only awarded to students who have not yet received any further funding.
No, the scholarship is offered once for the Winter Semester 2020/21.
Your contact person is Sarah Grabe:
Phone: +49 (0) 6221 6799 918
Apply now for a „Start Assistance“ Scholarship!
When submitting your application documents, please note that only complete applications submitted on time and in the correct form can be considered for a scholarship.
Application deadline: by Wednesday, 30th of September, 2020, 12 noon at the latest.