Financial support during the Corona crisis
The Corona Crisis has also affected the students of the SRH University Heidelberg: many part-time jobs have been lost, the support of the personal environment is not always guaranteed. In order to give you the opportunity to concentrate on your studies, despite the special situation, the university is offering two „immediate aid“ scholarships of 5,000 € each.
- An application can be submitted by students in all study programmes at SRH University Heidelberg who are in a particularly difficult financial situation due to the COVID19-Crisis
- The prerequisite for application is that your intake into study programme was at latest in the Winter Semester 2020/21 and the remaining duration of study is at least two further semesters (earliest end of the study programme by 31.03.2022)
The complete application must be submitted by Monday, 29th of March, 2021, 11:59 pm CEST, at the latest, in the online portal.
- An Essay (motivation essay), max. 2 pages, in which you address the following points:
- What was your greatest challenge during the pandemic period? How did you handle it? What ways did you follow to find a solution? Did you succeed?
- Your further plans for your studies and the time after graduation
- Curriculum vitae (tabular, max. 2 pages)
- Enrolment Certificate for the Summer Semester 2021
- Current Transcript of Records
- Proof of financial hardship through a statement of income and expenditure during the Corona period, signed by you.
No, your personal motivation and situation are decisive in the assessment by the Commission.
The members of the scholarship commission select the scholarship holders by 23th of April, 2021.
The payment will be made as a one-off payment to an account named by you by 31st of May, 2021 at the latest.
In this case you must repay the proportionate amount to the university.
No, the scholarship is only awarded to students who have not yet received any further funding.
No, further similar scholarships are not planned.
Your contact person is Sarah Grabe:
Phone: +49 (0) 6221 6799 918
Apply now for an „Immediate Aid Scholarship"!
The application period begins on 1st of March 2021 and ends on 29th of March 2021.
When submitting your application documents, please note that only complete applications submitted on time and in the correct form can be considered for a scholarship.
You can find the application agreement here
Application deadline: Monday, 29 of March 2021, 11:59 pm CEST, in the online portal.
Award rules of scholarships
In order to enable talented applicants and students in special life situations to study at the SRH University of Heidelberg and to facilitate its financing, the SRH University Heidelberg regulates the basis for the awarding of partial and full scholarships with the help of these regulations.