Start-up aid for your studies in times of the Corona pandemic
Have you decided to start studying at the SRH University Heidelberg in the Summer Semester 2021? Congratulations!
Your decision shows courage, because we know, that the start of studies in times of the Corona Pandemic brings with it many uncertainties. We would like to reward your courage: For all first-year students in the Summer Semester 2021, the university is offering two „start-assistance“ grants of 5,000 € each.
Tell us your personal reasons why it is important for you to start studying with us, especially now in times of COVID-19.
- Application is open to students in all study programmes at SRH University Heidelberg who start their studies in the Summer Semester 2021.
- A prerequisite for application is that a Final Admission Letter or a signed study contract is already available.
The complete application must be submitted by Monday, 29.03.2021, 11:59 pm CEST, at the latest, in the online portal.
- An Essay (motivation essay), max. 2 pages, in which you address the following points:
- What are your personal reasons to start studying at the SRH University of Applied Sciences Heidelberg right now
- Your further plans for your studies and the time after graduation
- Curriculum vitae (tabular, max. 2 pages)
- Enrolment Certificate for the Summer Semester 2021 or copy of your signed study contract or Final Admission Letter
- Transcript of Records (School certificate for Bachelor students or certificate of the first degree for Master students)
No, your personal motivation and situation are decisive in the assessment by the Commission.
The members of the scholarship commission select the scholarship holders by 23th of April, 2021.
The payment will be made as a one-off payment to an account named by you by 31st of May, 2021 at the latest.
In this case you must repay the proportionate amount to the university.
- No, the scholarship is only awarded to students who have not yet received any further funding.
No, further similar scholarships are not planned.
Your contact person is Sarah Grabe:
Phone: +49 (0) 6221 6799 918
Apply now for a „Start Assistance“ Scholarship!
The application period begins on 1st of March 2021 and ends on 29th of March 2021.
When submitting your application documents, please note that only complete applications submitted on time and in the correct form can be considered for a scholarship.
You can find the application agreement here.
Application deadline: Monday, 29th of March, 2021, 11:59 pm CEST, in the online portal.
Award rules of scholarships
In order to enable talented applicants and students in special life situations to study at the SRH University of Heidelberg and to facilitate its financing, the SRH University Heidelberg regulates the basis for the awarding of partial and full scholarships with the help of these regulations.