How do I prepare best myself for an upcoming job interview? What do I have to consider during a job interview? How should I appear? How can a HR-manager become aware of me? Find with us the answers to these questions before attending a job interview.
The course descriptions at a glance
Lecturer: Jessica Kulczycki & Lukas Berger
- This interactive course is designed to encourage you to identify your own skills and use them in your application process.
- The analysis of job advertisements will help you through practical exercises to recognize requirement profiles and you will be able to integrate these purposefully into your application.
- In addition, you will gain the knowledge of how to fully prepare for your job interview. Through the interactive exercises you will also strengthen your self-confidence and can thus leave a positive impression in the company.
Lecturer: Stephanie Mirzwa
at the end of this webinar you will know…
- ...which advantages the Business Network LinkedIn offers you.
- ...how employers use LinkedIn for recruiting students and young professionals.
- ...how to best design your own LinkedIn profile to attract the attention of potential employers.
- ...how to increase your own visibility and online reputation on LinkedIn.
- ...how you can build and expand your networking activities on LinkedIn.
- ...how you can actively search for jobs on LinkedIn.