Your course content
What you will learn
Our academic year is divided into eight 5-week blocks. In each block, you will take a maximum of two parallel classes. Throughout the degree programme, these blocks build on each other with regard to content. Studies begin with an introductory module where we prepare you thoroughly for your programme, before tackling the subject in greater depth. During the integrated semester abroad at one of our partner universities, you will improve your language skills and gain intercultural skills. You also have the opportunity to apply for a dual degree.
As a student on our Bachelor’s programme in International Business, you will not only gain subject expertise, but also valuable experience abroad: your semester abroad will not only help you to improve your language skills – for most of our students, it is an experience for life. You will make contacts that may be there for you forever, possibly helping you further your career.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
By completing this programme, you will acquire the qualifications required to gain a foothold in industrial or service companies, both at home and abroad. You will then be able to work in areas such as human resources, marketing and sales or corporate communications. Alternative career paths include market research institutes, advertising agencies, consultancies, tax and audit firms, banks and insurance companies.
After completing your degree, the whole world will be open to you: as a graduate of the Bachelor’s programme in International Business, you will be internationally mobile and able to deal with the challenges of a globalised economy. Your international use of intercultural and language skills rounds off your profile, making you even more attractive on the job market.
Chat with our students
Do you want first-hand information? Our students are happy to share their experiences with you, tell you about their courses, their projects and student life in Heidelberg.
Curriculum International Business (B.A.) Your curriculum
- Business Administration I 8
- Business Administration II 6
- Human Resources 6
- Marketing 6
- Skills and Tools 6
- Operations Management 6
- International Law 6
- Introduction to Accounting 6
- Applied Business Mathematics 6
- Business Simulation 4
- Macroeconomics 8
- International Accounting 6
- Sales 6
- Cost and Performance Accounting 6
- Microeconomics 4
- Corporate Finance 6
- International Taxation 6
- Management Information Systems 6
- Statistics 6
- Entrepreneurship 4
- Strategic Management 8
- Electives/Study Abroad 16
- Internship 8
- Internship 16
- Thesis 12
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
You can be admitted to study at SRH University Heidelberg if
- you have a general higher education entrance certificate (Abitur), a subject-specific higher education entrance qualification (fachgebundenes Abitur) or an entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences (Fachhochschulreife),
- you can demonstrate at least two years of vocational training and a minimum of three years’ professional experience, and have passed an aptitude test,
- and you have additionally passed our selection process.
English language proficiency:
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL 80
- Duolingo Certificate 95
- PTE Academics 58
- or a comparable test
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
670 EUR per month full-time + one-time registration fee of 750 EUR
Applicants from Non-EEA countries without permanent residence permit need to pay a one-time registration fee of 1,000 EUR and must pay the first year’s tuition fee in advance. From the second year onwards the payments for the remaining years of study are due three months before the end of the period of study already paid for.
For more information and payment modalities, please refer to the current fee schedule (valid from 01.12.2020).
Application process and deadlines
We look forward to welcoming you to SRH University Heidelberg very soon.
There are no closing dates for application at our University. This is the application process:
- If you’re interested in our Bachelor’s programme, simply send us your application online.
- If you encounter technical difficulties with the online application or have any questions about your application, your contact person Sarah Grabe will be happy to help you.
- If you meet the admission requirements, we’ll invite you to a selection interview
- If you pass the selection interview, we’ll send you the acceptance letter and the study contract
- You then sign the study contract and return it to us
- You pay the registration fee
- If you come from a non-EU country, you will pay your tuition fee one year in advance in addition to the registration fee. Further payments from the second year onwards are due three months before the period of study ends that you have already paid for.
- We then issue your letter of acceptance
- You take part in our Welcome Days – and then embark on your degree programme!