The Baden-Wuerttemberg STIPENDIUM (a scholarship for all outgoing students or incoming students from partner universities outside Europe), deadline March 31, 2021
The Baden-Wuerttemberg STIPENDIUM for university students is offered every year to the universities in Baden-Wuerttemberg.
The programme’s purpose is to support international exchange between highly qualified German and foreign students. Furthermore, the scholarship programme increases the competitiveness of Baden-Wuerttemberg’s universities for the recruitment of the best internationally mobile students and postgraduates.
Only nominated students of partner universities outside Europe or students of SRH University Heidelberg who will study at one of non-European Partner universities can apply for this scholarship.
Deadline is March 31, 2021 for studies starting between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022.
For the application you have to upload the following documents in the BWS World Portal.
1. Application form (from BWS World Portal)
2. Certificate of enrollment
3. Motivation letter for your study abroad. Please indicate how many ECTS you want to have recognised at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg for this study abroad semester.
4. Curriculum vitae
5. New certificate of performance of your home University (not older than 4 weeks).
6. Letter of recommendation from a Professor of your home University (not necessary in 2021 due to the corona crisis!)
7. English or German Language certificate, if you are not from an English or German speaking country (TOEFL or others)
8. Transcript of your first Degree (if you have one)
9. Other certificates (e.g. certificates for voluntary work....)
There is no legal Claim on this scholarship.