PROMOS Stipends for internships and semesters abroad (non-EU countries)
This DAAD programme (DAAD=German Academic Exchange Service) is financed by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
SRH Hochschule Heidelberg uses the PROMOS programme for the funding of travel costs for internships and semesters abroad (in non-EU countries, minimum period 6 weeks for internships, 3 months for semesters abroad - max. 6 months). The stipend consists of a one-off payment for travel costs according to DAAD-rates (depending on the country and on the DAAD grants).
All registered German and international degree seeking students of SRH Hochschule Heidelberg who have studied here for at least 1 year are eligible. Internships and semesters abroad cannot take place in the home country of the student.
There is no legal claim to a PROMOS stipend.
- Qualification/performance of the student
- Justification for mobility
- Language competence
- For the internship the payment is relevant
Application deadlines: March 31, 2018 for mobilities in the 1st half-year and July 31, 2018 for mobilities in the 2nd half-year.
Completed internships or semesters cannot be funded subsequently.
Applications (by email or in printed form) have to include:
- Motivation letter for the internship/semester abroad
- For internships: Copy of the contract including Details of the payment
- Transcript of courses (not older than 2 weeks), stamped and signed by your faculty
- Language certificates (as far as available, for semesters abroad e.g. in USA, Australia etc. you need a TOEFL certificate)