In July 2020: Second call for scholarships in STIBET Programme General information on STIBET scholarship and support programme for international degree seeking students of SRH Hochschule Heidelberg
STIBET – a scholarship and support programme – is financed by funds from the German Foreign Office and serves for improved support and scholarships of international students. Eligible are all degree-seeking students enrolled in full time Bachelor or Master programmes.
Scholarship types: There are two types of scholarships:
1. Graduation scholarship (Studienabschlusstipendium) can only be applied for during the last 12 months of your studies at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg: Prerequisite for this scholarship is that the students show outstanding achievements and the successful graduation is to be expected within 12 months, i.e. before October 1, 2021). The Graduation scholarship can be granted for maximum 4 months, max. 750 € per month.
2. Scholarships for students who shown considerable commitment to their fellow-students (you can only apply after 1 year of studies at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg): Prerequisite for this scholarship is that the students have achieved very good grades in addition to being particularly committed with regards to the international context at their university. The scholarship can be granted for max. 4 months, max. 750 € per month.
Important notes: The normal deadline is 30 April 2020, but in 2020 we have a second call with a deadline until July 24, 2020. Please note that students who finish their studies by the end of September 2020 cannot apply for the second call as this scholarship is awarded after the summer break in September 2020 for the period from September - December 2020.
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Application documents (send all scanned by email please to Iris.Ulbrich@srh.de !)
- Application form (Download here)
- Current transcript of records (not older than 1 July 2020)
- Copy of passport incl. residence Permit