STIBET Programme 2019 General information on STIBET scholarship and support programme for international degree seeking students of SRH Hochschule Heidelberg
STIBET – a scholarship and support programme – is financed by funds from the German Foreign Office and serves for improved support and scholarships of international students. Eligible are all degree-seeking students enrolled in full time Bachelor or Master programmes.
Scholarship types: There are two types of scholarships:
1. Graduation scholarship (Studienabschlusstipendium) can only be applied for during the last 6 months of your studies at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg): Prerequisite for this scholarship is that the students have achieved good grades and the successful graduation is to be expected within 6 months). The Graduation scholarship can be granted for maximum 6 months, max. 330 € per month.
2. Scholarships for students who shown considerable commitment to their fellow-students (you can only apply after 1 year of studies at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg): Prerequisite for this scholarship is that the students have achieved very good grades in addition to being particularly committed with regards to the international context at their university. The scholarship can be granted for max. 6 months, max. 330 € per month.
The application deadline is 30 April 2019, incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Application documents (send all scanned by email please!)
- Application form (Download here)
- Current transcript of records (not older than 1 January 2019), signed by your faculty
- Copy of passport incl. residence Permit