STIBET scholarship and support programme for international degree seeking students of SRH university Heidelberg
STIBET – a scholarship and support programme – is financed by funds from the German Foreign Office and serves for improved support and scholarships for international students. Eligible are all international degree-seeking students enrolled in full time bachelor or master Programmes at SRH University Heidelberg, who meet the scholarship-specific requirements below.
Application deadline: April 30, 2021
Important note: Only students who stay in Germany for their studies can apply. You have to be present in Germany at least from April 1, 2021 - July 31, 2021. You have to prove this with a valid rental contract.
Scholarship types: There are two types of scholarships:
1. Graduation scholarship (Studienabschlusstipendium) can only be applied for during the last 12 months of your studies at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg: Prerequisite for this scholarship is that the student shows outstanding academic achievements and the successful graduation is to be expected within 12 months, i.e. before May 1, 2022). The Graduation scholarship can be granted for maximum 3 months, max. 750 € per month.
2. Scholarship for students who have shown considerable commitment to their fellow-students (you can only apply after 1 year of studies at SRH University Heidelberg i.e. your studies started April 1st, 2020 or earlier): Prerequisite for this scholarship is that the student shows outstanding academic achievements in addition to being particularly committed with regards to the international context at their university. The scholarship can be granted for 3 months, max. 750 € per month.
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Application documents (send all scanned by email please to Iris.Ulbrich@srh.de !)
- Application form (Download here)
- Current transcript of records (not older than 1 March 2021)
- Copy of passport incl. residence Permit
- Copy of a valid rental contract in Germany for the time between April 1 - July 31, 2021.