Your course content
What you will learn
The Master’s programme in Global Business and Leadership will enable you to gain the key transferable skills required in the labour market, allowing you to act independently and successfully: from the theoretical foundations of international management, strategic management and social research (market research) to leading intercultural teams. Last but not least, you will have the opportunity to apply all the skills gained during our teaching/learning events and in exchange with our practice partners, testing your skills on the basis of practical problems.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
With a clear focus on management functions in companies, and against the backdrop of increasing labour mobility, completing this programme is the perfect way to start your career in a globalised world. Launch your career in Germany, Europe or on another continent: your management skills and the experience gained with your fellow students from all over the world will put you one step ahead of other applicants. If you are keen to implement your business model after graduation, our Founder Institute will support you.
What I like most is being able to work with people from different careers and nationalities. The courses are challenging, interactive and related to recent topics. The staff is always ready to help us and tries to create an enjoyable environment.
Curriculum Global Business and Leadership (M.A.) Your curriculum
- Business Administration I 8
- Business Administration II 8
- Marketing and Sales Management 8
- Business Research Methods 8
- Accounting 4
- Financial Management 8
- Leadership 8
- Operations Management 4
- Entrepreneurship 4
- Study abroad or 30
- Internship 30
- Master's thesis 30
- An undergraduate degree (with distinction – final grade 2.5 or better)
- A personal interview as part of the selection process
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 80 / Duolingo Certificate 95 / PTE Academics 58 or a comparable test
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
770 EUR per month full-time + one-time registration fee of 750 EUR
Applicants from Non-EEA countries without permanent residence permit need to pay a one-time registration fee of 1,000 EUR and must pay the first year’s tuition fee in advance. From the second year onwards the payments for the remaining years of study are due three months before the end of the period of study already paid for.
For more information and payment modalities, please refer to the current fee schedule (valid from 01.12.2020).
Application process and deadlines
We look forward to welcoming you to SRH Heidelberg UAS very soon.
There are no closing dates for application at our University. This is the application process:
- If you’re interested in our Master’s programme, simply send us your application online.
- If you encounter technical difficulties with the online application or have any questions about your application, your contact person Marie Blache will be happy to help you.
- If you meet the admission requirements, we’ll invite you to a selection interview
- If you pass the selection interview, we’ll send you the acceptance letter and the study contract
- You then sign the study contract and return it to us
- You pay the registration fee
- If you come from a non-EU country, you will pay your tuition fee one year in advance in addition to the registration fee. Further payments from the second year onwards are due three months before the period of study ends that you have already paid for.
- We then issue your letter of acceptance
- You take part in our Welcome Days – and then embark on your degree programme!