Are you a student in Japan interested in studying business, computer science, therapy, or technology/engineering in Germany? Visit SRH University Heidelberg at the EHEF Japan!Event
Your course content
What you will learn
The content is taught in input sessions, which are then practiced and applied within the learning sessions. Students are given subject-related homework tasks on a weekly basis. Students must complete a certain number of these tasks (academic performance), which helps them to self-assess their learning progress and to prepare for their examinations.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to design and program appropriate software to solve a specific problem in the area of IT and deal with the content taught in the different modules.
- Transmission Technology
- Mathematical and Scientific Methods
- Information and Coding Theory
- Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Embedded Programming
- Embedded Security
- Real-Time Programming
- Advanced Control Engineering
- Communication Networks
- Secure Protocols
- Project Work
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
Research, develop and shape the future!
Cutting-edge specialisation in the areas of Embedded Security, Communication Networks, Robotics, Image Processing, Real-Time Programming, Information and Coding Theory, and Transmission Technology is offered in this study programme. The increasingly rapid development of high-performance technology and ongoing global automation are creating unexpected opportunities – both technically and job-wise. Join the exploration of this field and design our future!
Curriculum Information Technology (M.Eng.) Your curriculum
- Information and Coding Theory 8
- Transmission Technology 8
- DSP in Image Processing 8
- Real-Time Programming 8
- Embedded Systems 8
- Embedded Security 8
- Robotics 8
- Communications Networks 8
- Master's thesis 26
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
Requirements for admission to the Master‘s programme:
- A degree in the field of electrical engineering, information technology, communication technology or a comparable subject
- English language proficiency IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 80 / Duolingo Certificate 95 / PTE Academics 58 or a comparable test
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
770 EUR per month full-time + one-time registration fee of 750 EUR
Applicants from Non-EEA countries without permanent residence permit need to pay a one-time registration fee of 1,000 EUR and must pay the first year’s tuition fee in advance. From the second year onwards the payments for the remaining years of study are due three months before the end of the period of study already paid for.
For more information and payment modalities, please refer to the current fee schedule (valid from 01.12.2020).
Application process and deadlines
We look forward to welcoming you to SRH University Heidelberg very soon.
There are no closing dates for application at our University. This is the application process:
- If you’re interested in our Master’s programme, simply send us your application online.
- If you encounter technical difficulties with the online application or have any questions about your application, your contact person Marie Blache will be happy to help you.
- If you meet the admission requirements, we’ll invite you to a selection interview
- If you pass the selection interview, we’ll send you the acceptance letter and the study contract
- You then sign the study contract and return it to us
- You pay the registration fee
- If you come from a non-EU country, you will pay your tuition fee one year in advance in addition to the registration fee. Further payments from the second year onwards are due three months before the period of study ends that you have already paid for.
- We then issue your letter of acceptance
- You take part in our Welcome Days – and then embark on your degree programme!