3G proof required!
Stay in the library only with 3G proof. Exception: Click & Collect.
Our university library
The Library is the central facility providing the University’s researchers, teachers and students of all Schools with specialized literature and information.
Basic Library Services
From March 15, 2021, you can use the library as follows:
Study and work with extended opening hours
If you would like to work with us again on site applies:
- You will need a "3G-rule" certificate (fully vaccinated, recovered or tested on a daily basis) for your stay in the library.
- Your contact details are preferably recorded with the luca app; please also bring your valid student ID with you.
- A medical mouth-nose covering must be worn at all times in the building
- The allocation of workplaces takes place in the library. The guaranteed length of stay is two hours. If no other user needs the space, you are welcome to extend your stay after consultation with us.
- You may only use the workstation provided for individual work, working in a group is excluded.
- Please observe the currently valid and posted rules of conduct and hygiene for work on site.
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday || 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Delivery service for journal articles
Articles from the library’s periodicals can also be ordered by e-mail. They will then be scanned and sent to you by e-mail.
Our e-books, e-journals and subject databases can always be used by members of the university via CITRIX, regardless of location. You can find instructions for installing the CITRIX workspace app here. After installation, you must start the „SRH Desktop“ and can then access the licensed e-media with one of the more up-to-date browsers (Chrome or Firefox) via the links on the library homepage.
- The loan period for borrowed media has been automatically extended for the last time until February 1st, 2022. After that you are again responsible for the renewal of your borrowed media!
- Returns are also possible at the self-check-out terminal.
Impressions Insights into our library
The Library is housed in a central location on Campus (near the cafeteria). A lounge-café, 38 reading and work stations, 8 group rooms with Wi-Fi connection and 22 PC workstations make the library an attractive place of studying accessible to the students and staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.