Your are a degree seeking student and you have been studying at SRH University Heidelberg for at least one year? Then you are eligible for application at the Erasmus+ programme.
Amount of funding 2021/22
The Erasmus+ mobility funding depends on the country group. You will get the Erasmus+ funding in 2 rates, 70 % shortly before your departure, 30 % after your return (after the completion of all formalities).
- Country group 1 – € 450 per month for studies in Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom
- Country group 2 – € 390 per month for studies in Belgium, Germany, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus
- Country group 3 – € 330 per month for studies in Bulgaria, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Czech. Republic, Turkey, Hungary.
There is no guarantee to Erasmus+ funding!
Students with handicaps can get an additional grant for an Erasmus+ Semester abroad.
How to apply
Getting ready your documents
Before your studies abroad
First you have to apply in your faculty for a study abroad semester, afterwards you will be nominated at the partner university. Therefor please turn to the international coordinator of your faculty. When you have been successful please submit the following forms to the International Office, Erasmus+ coordinator Iris Ulbrich. After max 4 weeks you will get the 1st rate of your Erasmus+ funding.
- Erasmus+ Learning Agreement before the Mobility (with all 3 signatures: coordinator of your faculty, coordinator of your partner university, your own signature.
- Erasmus+ Grant Agreement (agreement with your data, your account number and exact dates of your study abroad semester).
Take the first online language test (OLS) in the language which you have chosen within four weeks after you have received the mail with the link for it. Care for your health, liability and accident insurance. For questions you can refer to the International Office. We propose the combined insurance of DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service (verlinken mit: https://www.daad.de/en/study-research-teach-abroad/scholarships-funding/daad-insurance/destination-abroad/ ) as this insurance covers almost all risks.
After beginning your studies abroad
- At the 1st day after your arrival let the Arrival Form sign at the International Office of your guest university and send this document to the Erasmus+ coordinator Iris Ulbrich.
- If you have to change your study courses, please send the Erasmus+ Learning Agreement during the Mobility with the signature of your guest university to the International Office.
- During the last week at your guest university let the total duration of your stay confirm by letting the Erasmus+ Confirmation Letter sign at the International Office of your guest university.
After the end of your studies abroad
- Send the Erasmus+ Confirmation letter to the Erasmus+ coordinator Iris Ulbrich.
- Fill the „EU-Survey“ as soon as you have received the request for it by email.
- Take the 2nd online language test (OLS) as soon as you have received the request for it by email.
Please note that the SRH university Heidelberg is obliged by the DAAD/European Commission to collect personal data of all ERASMUS participants and to provide the European Commission with it. This procedure complies with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). By signing the Erasmus+ documents, you confirm that you are aware of and consent to this agreement.
Good to know! FAQ
This depends on your study course, you can get the information from your study dean.
All German and international degree seeking students who have been studying at SRH university Heidelberg for at least one year are eligible for application.
- For a stay starting before May 1, the deadline for the Erasmus+ application is March 15.
- For a stay starting before December 31, the deadline for the Erasmus+ application is October 15.