Funding We support your commitment
By getting involved in society in a variety of ways, people acknowledge their social responsibility. By awarding the SRH scholarship for exceptional social commitment, SRH Heidelberg UAS demonstrates its appreciation for your engagement, making it easier for them to finance their studies.
Your funding SRH Scholarships for exceptional social commitment
This scholarship can be awarded to prospective students or students who are making an important contribution to our society through their social commitment
If you would like to apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolment or Admission (Contract or Final Admission letter) for a degree programme at SRH University Heidelberg (scholarships may not be used for dual study programmes) and fulfilment of the university admission requirements and admission criteria for this degree programme.
Please submit following documents for your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Enrolment Certificate or Admission (Contract or Final Admission Letter) at SRH University Heidelberg
- Proof of special qualification for the degree programme
- Proof of average grade of university entrance qualification
- Current transcript of previous studies
- Bachelor´s Degree Certificate (if studying in a master´s programme)
- Recommendation letter from a university lecturer in the relevant subject
- Project description, including duration and degree of involvement
The application deadlines are:
- 31 July for the winter semester
- 31 January for the summer semester
The scholarship is a full scholarship. This means for you: You do not have to pay tuition fees during the standard period of study.
Apply now for your SRH Scholarship
Please submit your application via the application portal of SRH Heidelberg UAS. The portal is activated for the summer semester during the application period from 1 December to 31 January and for the winter semester from 15 June to 31 July.
Applications cannot be submitted outside the application periods. When submitting your application documents, please note that only complete applications submitted on time and in the correct form can be considered for a scholarship.Apply now for your Scholarship