Funding Your chance for further education
Start earning money or continue studying? Many are faced with this decision before they start their master's degree. With the scholarship for Master's students we want to promote lifelong learning and give you a chance for further education.
Your funding SRH Scholarships for Master's students
The scholarship can be awarded to outstanding Bachelor graduates, students in Master´s programmes or professionals.
If you would like to apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolment or Admission (Contract or Final Admission Letter) for a Master's degree programme at SRH Heidelberg UAS and fulfilment of the university admission requirements and admission criteria for this degree programme
Please submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivationEnrolment Certificate or Admission (Contract or Final Admission Letter) at SRH University Heidelberg
- Proof of special qualification for the degree programme and of social commitment
- Current transcript of previous studies
- Bachelor´s Degree Certificate
- Recommendation letter from a university lecturer from the Bachelor´s Programme or Masters programme
The application deadlines are:
- 31 July for the winter semester
- 31 January for the summer semester
The scholarship is a full scholarship. This means for you: You do not have to pay tuition fees during the standard period of study.
Apply now for your SRH Scholarship
Please submit your application via the application portal of SRH Heidelberg UAS. The portal is activated for the summer semester during the application period from 1 December to 31 January and for the winter semester from 15 June to 31 July.
Applications cannot be submitted outside the application periods. When submitting your application documents, please note that only complete applications submitted on time and in the correct form can be considered for a scholarship.Apply now for your Scholarship