Funding You will get the support needed during your studies
As a university that has its roots in vocational rehabilitation, we are particularly committed to making it possible for students with a physical or mental disability to participate equally in education. With the SRH Scholarship for Students with Disabilities SRH Heidelberg UAS helps to create the best possible study conditions, including individual support and many other measures.
Your funding SRH Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
This scholarship can be awarded to candidates and students with physical or mental disabilities or health restrictions.
If you would like to apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolment or Admission (Cotrnact or Final Admission letter) for a degree programme at SRH University Heidelberg (scholarships may not be used for dual study programmes) and fulfilment of the university admission requirements and admission criteria for this degree programme
- Illness or disability
- Social commitment voluntary
Please submit the following documents for your application:
- Letter of motivation - Documentation of illness or disability
- Enrolment Certificate or Admission (Contract or Final Admission Letter) at SRH University Heidelberg
- Proof of special qualification for the degree programme and voluntary of social commitment
- Proof of average grade of university entrance qualification
- Current transcript of previous studies
- Bachelor´s Degree Certificate (if studying in a master´s programme)
- Recommendation letter from a university lecturer in the relevant subject
The application deadlines are:
- 31 July for the winter semester
- 31 January for the summer semester
The scholarship is a full scholarship. This means for you: You do not have to pay tuition fees during the standard period of study.
Apply now for your SRH Scholarship
Please submit your application via the application portal of SRH Heidelberg UAS. The portal is activated for the summer semester during the application period from 1 December to 31 January and for the winter semester from 15 June to 31 July.
Applications cannot be submitted outside the application periods. When submitting your application documents, please note that only complete applications submitted on time and in the correct form can be considered for a scholarship.Apply now for your Scholarship