Funding Helping young families to finance their studies
Studying poses special challenges for families: If you invest time in your studies as a family member, you also have to take care of children or relatives in need of care. As a family-friendly university, we would like to make it easier for you to finance this special life situation with the SRH Scholarship for Families.
Your funding SRH Scholarships for Students with Families
The Scholarship can be awarded to prospective students and students who would like to study while taking parental leave, raising children, or caring for a relative.
If you would like to apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolment or Admission(Contract or Final admission letter) for a degree programme at SRH Heidelberg UAS (scholarships may not be used for dual study programmes) and fulfilment of the university admission requirements and admission criteria for this degree programme.
- Child or family member in need of care.
Please submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Enrolment Certificate or Admission (Contract or Final Admission Letter) at SRH Heidelberg UAS
- Proof of average grade of university entrance qualification
- Current transcript of previous studies
- Bachelor's Degree Certificate (if studying in a master's programme)
- Recommendation letter from a university lecturer in the relevant subject
- Birth certificate of the children or proof of level of care
The application deadlines are:
- 31 July for the winter semester
- 31 January for the summer semester.
The scholarship is a full scholarship. This means for you: You do not have to pay tuition fees during the standard period of study.
Apply now for your SRH Scholarship
Please submit your application via the application portal of SRH Heidelberg UAS. The portal is activated for the summer semester during the application period from 1 December to 31 January and for the winter semester from 15 June to 31 July.
Applications cannot be submitted outside the application periods. When submitting your application documents, please note that only complete applications submitted on time and in the correct form can be considered for a scholarship.Apply now for your Scholarship