Funding Invest more time in your own business
As a young business owner, it’s not easy to manage a degree at the same time – and financing it in addition to your own company is a real challenge! As an entrepreneur-friendly university, SRH Heidelberg UAS makes financing easier for young business owners through an SRH Scholarship so that they can devote themselves fully to their studies and their business idea.
Your funding SRH Scholarships for Young entrepreneurs
This scholarship can be awarded to prospective students or students who have already founded their own company or have a start-up idea that they would like to develop.
If you would like to apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolment or regular application for a degree programme at SRH Heidelberg UAS (scholarships may not be used for dual study programmes) and fulfilment of the university admission requirements and admission criteria for this degree programme
You must submit following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Enrolment Certificate or Admission (Contract or Final Admission Letter) at SRH Heidelberg UAS
- Proof of special qualification for the degree programme and of social commitment
- Proof of average grade of university entrance qualification
- Current transcript of previous studies
- Bachelor´s Degree Certificate (if studying in a master´s programme)
- Recommendation letter from a university lecturer in the relevant subject
- 5-10 page paper of your business idea (to be developed or started)
The application deadlines are:
- 31 July for the winter semester
- 31 January for the summer semester
The scholarship is a full scholarship. This means for you: You do not have to pay tuition fees during the standard period of study.
Apply now for your SRH Scholarship
Please submit your application via the application portal of SRH Heidelberg UAS. The portal is activated for the summer semester during the application period from 1 December to 31 January and for the winter semester from 15 June to 31 July.
Applications cannot be submitted outside the application periods. When submitting your application documents, please note that only complete applications submitted on time and in the correct form can be considered for a scholarship.Apply now for your Scholarship