Your funding Develop your talents
We want to support young people in developing their talents. By awarding SRH Scholarships for Talented Students, SRH Heidelberg UAS supports young students whose families are unable to support their studies or can only support them to a very limited extent.
SRH Scholarships for talented pupils or students
This scholarship can be awarded to outstanding pupils and students (first-year Bachelor).
If you would like to apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrolment or Admission (Contract or Final admission letter) application for a Bachelor degree programme at SRH Heidelberg UAS (scholarships may not be used for dual study programmes) and fulfilment of the university admission requirements and admission criteria for this degree programme.
- Very good “Abitur” grades (University Entry grades up to and including 1.5 or equivalent)
- Social commitment
Please submit following documents for your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Enrolment Certificate or Admission (Contract or Final Admission Letter) at SRH University Heidelberg
- Proof of average grade of university entrance qualification
- Recommendation letter from a teacher or a university lecturer in the relevant subject
The application deadlines are:
- 31 July for the winter semester
- 31 January for the summer semester
The scholarship is a full scholarship. This means for you: You do not have to pay tuition fees during the standard period of study.
Apply now for your SRH Scholarship
Please submit your application via the application portal of SRH Heidelberg UAS. The portal is activated for the summer semester during the application period from 1 December to 31 January and for the winter semester from 15 June to 31 July.
Applications cannot be submitted outside the application periods. When submitting your application documents, please note that only complete applications submitted on time and in the correct form can be considered for a scholarship.Apply now for your Scholarship