Our University offers innovative programs with great prospects
Some facts about SRH University Heidelberg
- Founded in 1969, the SRH University Heidelberg is one of the oldest and largest private universities in Germany.
- Hosting 3,400 students.
- Offers around 40 degree programs.
- Also offers a considerable number of Bachelor and Master degrees.
- Stunning and historic environment to study in.
SRH University Heidelberg places the highest priority on the acquisition of competences and has developed a sophisticated study model reorganizing all degree programs according to the CORE principle. This model ensures active learning where students are enabled to develop their individual competences through guided but independent contributions to the courses. This method has been proven to encourage true learning with meaning that is valuable and lasts for life not just for the duration of the exams
What makes us so special?
- Active and independent studies
- Practical orientation
- Small learning groups/teamwork
- Teaching and learning methods with a difference
- Examination methods tailored to the subject
- International connections: extended network of world-wide partner universities and intercultural exposure through international student body